Wednesday, August 29, 2012

365 Days

My life changed forever 1 year ago today! Our sweet little Lindley Belle is celebrating her birthday today. She has brought so much joy and passion to our lives. The Lord has taught me so much thru her little life and I am beyond grateful the Lord blessed us with her. If you have read any of my posts from when I first started this blog, you know that fertility struggle we went thru. I think about God's faithfulness every time I look into Lindley Belle's deep browns eyes. 

But today seems to shine God's faithfulness even a little brighter. As humans, we highlight 1 year accomplishments. Anniversaries. Birthdays. Time at a job. Etc. Today not only marks the 1 year that has past since my daughter was born. It marks 1 year since God allowed Craig and I to watch our prayer turn to sight. It marks 1 year since he gave us the desires of our hearts (Psalm 37:4).



I will do a post in a few days with LOTS of fun pics from our precious PINK birthday celebration. But for today, I wanted to solely post about God's faithfulness and the joy of being his daughter.

1 comments:

gapgrad said...

Happy Birthday, sweet baby girl :) I love the idea of celebrating God's faithfulness on birthdays...so precious :)