Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Anniverary!

Wednesday, June 27th was our 3rd anniversary! We celebrated by going on one of our "downtown dates"! We always say that we fell in love in downtown Memphis and , MS - where we spent most of our time while dating. Lindley Belle got to spend the night with my parents (Cici & Poppa!) so her daddy and mommy could stay out late....we were home and in bed by 11:30pm...lame.
 It was the best we could do :)

My sweet momma snapped a picture of us when we dropped off Lindley Belle for her sleepover :)
June 27, 2009 and June 27, 2012
 
 
 First, we went to dinner at Bluefin.
We love sushi (I grew up in Japan so eating sushi is as natural to me as breathing...and I've got my hubby hooked too) and Bluefin has some of the best sushi in the city. We got there just in time for happy hour so it was 2for1 hot sake. So that was a no brainer. We got peach flavored - yum!

After dinner we walked over to Beale and ended up at Silky O'Sullivan's. 
It was pretty warm outside but there was a trio playing on the patio so  we dealt with the heat! (For those who know me well you know how big of a deal that it!!) We ordered some drinks and a dessert and enjoyed some live music for a little bit. We are suckers for live music on a hot summer night :) 

We were about to head back to the car when Craig suggested we stop by The Westin (the hotel downtown where we staying on our wedding night). We walked around the lobby and then as we were about to leave, we mentioned it could be fun to see out old room. My super persuasive husband walked right up to the front desk and in minutes he was calling me over. The girl at the front desk took us right up to Rm 913! I was SO pumped!! 

One of my favorite things about our room was the bath tub. I am in LOVE with taking baths. I even had Craig take a picture of me in that bath tub WITH my wedding dress on! So of course, I made him take another picture of me with the bath tub! Haha!

In our 3 years of marriage, we have:
- Lived in 3 different cities
- Moved 4 times
- Craig has had 3 different jobs
- Battled infertility
- Got a puppy
- Had a baby!

We are so grateful for our sweet little life and family God has blessed us with!!

4 comments:

gapgrad said...

Congrats!!! You look just as lovely today as you did three years ago :)

bonbon said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't it so crazy to look back and see how far you've come? We've only been married a little over a year but I seriously feel like we've grown so much since then! Just found your blog and I love it! I'm excited to follow along!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

Missy L. Daniel said...

Aw thanks!

Missy L. Daniel said...

I feel like marriage is the hardest but most wonderful experience. It's so neat to see how much you grow, learn & change...together!