Tuesday, July 31, 2012

DIY monogram hanging

The key to actually doing a craft right after you pin it on Pinterest? Already having the needed supplies at home! I can honestly say that is the only reason I made this within the same hour that I pinned it! Ha. It would be bad if I lived in Hobby Lobby. I would be a hoarder of crafts.

Supplies:
large letter
twine
fabric
got glue gun
scissors


(glue gun was already plugged in when I took this pic)

Steps:
1. Attach the end of the twine with hot glue to the back of the letter.
2. Wrap, glue, wrap, glue, wrap, glue, wrap, glue....you get the idea.
3. Make a flower with your fabric (see this post to learn how!)
4. Attach your flower using hot glue. 
5. DONE!


A few hours later I decided to add a little greenery. Still not sure what I think about it.
 But, I'll just cut them off it it bothers to too bad!




1 comments:

Amanda said...

Love this! Thanks for the inspiration, once again :)