Monday, May 7, 2012

mark. monday : Get A Tint

Every Monday I will be highlighting one of the mark. products I sell! 
So I thought I would start off with the very first mark. product I ever used.

Get A Tint Tinted Moisturizer & Lotion with SPF 15


I use this everyday! It goes on very smoothly and feels good on my face. I have super dry skin so I was worried about it's ability to actually moisturize my face. But it really does. And a lot goes a long way too! I like knowing that I'm protecting my skin at the same time. But one of my favorite things about this product...you can get away with this as an "all over" foundation. There are so many days that I rub this on, sweep a few strokes of blush (I'm so naturally pale I need the help!), a little mascara and then I'm good to go! It gives a gentle "sun-kissed" glow...looks like I've spent the day out in the sun. When I really just climbed out of bed :) The ONLY downside is you do have to wash your hands after applying it. But the natural glow is so worth the 10 seconds it takes to wash your hands! OH, and it's only $12...can't get much better then that!

Check out this product and SO many other great finds at my mark. site

Don't forget to register to get the scoop on latest deals & samples!

0 comments: