Friday, May 11, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Today I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for her High Five For Friday!

Photobucket

1. My mom hung up the wreath I made her! This is the pic of it at my house but she hung it in her big kitchen window next to her kitchen table. It looks pretty fabulous there...if I do say so myself :)


2. We went to church in Crockett Mills, TN to visit the church and little town where Craig's grandparents (his dads parents) grew up. It was one of those places where time stands still...in a wonderful way. My father-in-law was so happy to bring Lindley Belle back there and show her off. 

 Lunch in the fellowship hall at Providence Baptist Church. The vintage high chair was super cute!

Lindley Belle visiting with her great-grandparents and her great Uncle Larry.

3. Contrary to popular belief,  our lovable goofball chocolate lab, Jake did NOT get swept to the side after Lindley Belle was born. He is still a very important member of our family! Jake and Lindley Belle are the best of friends. This week I bought Jake a new bed. He loves it and I randomly find him upstairs laying in it throughout the day. BUT the night I brought it home, he was a little unsure....one paw at a time I guess :) 

4. We bought our first pack of diapers this week. When I was pregnant, the faculty at SBEC (where my husband works) hosted a "Diaper Dump" for us. 9 months later we were paying for our first pack of diapers. Wow. We are SO SO SO grateful for their generosity! 


5. I finally finished this little sitting area that I have been working on since we moved a couple weeks ago (I'll post all about that soon!). So far, it's the only spot in the house that I can say is DONE! Yay :)


Here is a close up of the pics on the wall.



Happy Friday everyone! You should also link up with High Five Friday and share your top 5's!

2 comments:

Miss Riss said...

Wow! That wreath is AMAZING!! And your sitting area is adorable!! New follower here! Found you through Fridays link-up! Your blog is so cute!...and your chocolate lab is pretty cute too! I have a black and a yellow! =)

Sally @ Splash of Whine said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog. Jake's foot in the bed is pretty funny.. gotta ease into new things!

I think your sitting area is very cute. My crafty projects turn out great in my head, less so in reality...