Thursday, February 24, 2011

11 Weeks


On Monday of this week, I turned 11 weeks pregnant! Some days the reality of what's going on in my body is hard to even wrap my mind around. Everyday I feel blessed and humbled that God granted Craig and I this sweet miracle. Like any first time pregnant woman, I already had so many worries & concerns. I'm so grateful to have so many friends in my life who have had babies and can help me thru. A fear of mine that I will daily need to give to the Lord is my fear for the baby's life. On days that I don't feel sick, it worries me that something is wrong and the baby must not be growing. The Lord is continuing to teach me that all life is in his hands and that my child ultimately belongs to him. 

Starting next week, we plan to do weekly baby bump pictures :) So be looking for those! I plan on including a few little weekly highlights with the pics.

This Week:

Size: The baby is the size of a fig
Gender: 6 more weeks! (hopefully)
Movement: Not yet...
Cravings: I've been on a cereal, fruit and pop-tart
kick this week. And anything salty or sour!
Symptoms: Between weeks 6-10 I was horribly sick.
All day nausea mixed with plenty of getting sick.
I lost 6 pounds during those weeks.
This week the nausea seems to be slowly
disappearing - on some days I don't have any
- praise the Lord!I'm really hoping it doesn't return -
 fingers crossed!I'm also exhausted all the time
and sleeping is not as good as you would
think when you're so tired bc I'm up every
hour to go to the bathroom :)
Best Moment of the week: Eating whatever I
want with little to NO nausea! 

0 comments: