Sunday, January 30, 2011

Psalm 28:6

"Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications" 


Many people have asked me what I felt that morning I looked down and saw a "positive" pregnancy test. My initial emotion was "Lord, there is no way it was that easy". I felt so small in comparison with the miracle the Lord had worked in my life. Craig & I had geared up for a very long infertility journey - we are just so humbled that our journey was a short 10 months. Looking back on those months, I am grateful for what we went thru and the lessons we learned - both personally and together in our marriage. Our journey is of course not over - it has just begun! I am 8 weeks along in my pregnancy so we still covet your prayers for a healthy pregnancy. Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!

0 comments: