Thursday, November 4, 2010

Patience


I had a doctor's appointment this past Monday because I was 5 days late but getting negative pregnancy testsI had an ultra sound and blood work done to see what's going on. The ultra sound was not very helpful because IF by chance I am pregnant, it's too early for an ultra sound to show anything. The lab was not able to get the blood work results that so they had to call me back on Tues - which happened to be my birthday! They called Tues afternoon. Sadly, I am not pregnant. The ultra sound showed I have a large cyst and therefore the doctor has recommended that we take this next month "off". Fertility drugs would only cause more problems to this cyst. I will have a check up ultra sound on Dec 1st and then a consultation with the doctor a week later to discuss our options and next steps available to us.

0 comments: